Complaint Review: FCNB/Newport News

• Reported By: Washington District of Columbia
  • FCNB/Newport News
    9300 SW Gemini Dr
    Beaverton, Oregon

FCNB Newport News ripoff, erroneous credit reporting duplicated not helpful in correcting the business that doesnt give a dam Beaverton Oregon

I was 18 when the marketed to me. Foolishly I accepted their Visa, then they offered me a Newport News/Spiegel/Eddie Bauer card, i accepted it.

I was irresponsible and did not pay the bills, now 7 years later the 2 entries are on my credit report and the collections agency has an entry for the Newport News Card. Meaning it looks like 3 different creditors.

The bad part is they created a date to add the 3rd entry. I attempted to call to get this corrected, the person was rude. I was hold for 15 minutes and then no one could help me. AARRRHHHH!

People just don't care about things that don't affect them.

Sheri
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2003 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fcnbnewport-news/beaverton-oregon-97008/fcnb-newport-news-ripoff-erroneous-credit-reporting-duplicated-not-helpful-in-correcting-53139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content