Complaint Review: Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center

• Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center
    2740 Fulton Avenue, Suite 203
    Sacramento, California
    United States of America

Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center FBNRC Mails an official-looking document saying that your DBA is expiring and asks for a lot of money to renew. Sacramento, California

At the beginning of the year my DBA was expiring, this company sent me a letter telling me to renew via them. The renewal costs $26 at the city office. This company wanted me to pay them $125 to renew my business name. I smelled a rat, researched and didn't use them, but renewed directly.

Though my renewal is good for, I think, another five years, today I received another very official document with a sensational header telling me to send them $125 to renew my DBA.

Though they do a service for the money, they are a total ripoff. They use sensational, scare tactics to get the reader to buy now before their license expires. They are a criminal organization as far as I'm concerned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fictitious-business-name-renewal-center/sacramento-california-95821/fictitious-business-name-renewal-center-fbnrc-mails-an-official-looking-document-saying-th-913630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content