Complaint Review: FileLate.com

• FileLate.com

Internet
    United States of America

FileLate.com Lazy? Or just a bunch of thieves? Internet

To make a long story short, there was a mistake on my end by clicking Federal instead of State while filing on their website, AFTER I had paid $39.00 for both.

I contacted a rep and asked if there was anything they can do. They said they would reopen the file, and I could go back in and click state. Well, they reopened it, and also charged me another $39.00 for both 07' and 08'. I emailed them, asking them to correct their error, and refund my money. I was never told I'd be charged AGAIN. And to top it off... I haven't even received my State reports from them after paying $156.00!!!

This IS being handed over to my attorney, but I want other's to be aware of this site! HUGE RIPOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2010 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/filelatecom/internet/filelatecom-lazy-or-just-a-bunch-of-thieves-internet-558349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content