Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Reported By: Blackpool Europe
  • Fulfillment International Corporation
    10 Vans Avenue
    Coldwater, Michigan

Fulfillment International Corporation is one big scam! Rip-off! Coldwater Michigan

Thanks to this website I found out the "company" no longer exists. I never received any e-mail stating they had become "insolvent". I made several attempts to verify if the company was genuine some months ago as I was suspicious that I could only communicate with them my e-mail. I tried to verify the "bonded seller of travel" reg number and even e-mailed michigan police department to ask if they could confirm the address of "fulfillment international". They never responded.

In the end my husband and I decided to cut our losses i.e just under 500 rather than risk sending any more money to them. Although we have not lost as much as others, we still feel angry - particularly with ourselves for falling for this SCAM. The people who set it up must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Val
Blackpool
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2004 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fulfillment-international-corporation/coldwater-michigan-49036/fulfillment-international-corporation-is-one-big-scam-rip-off-coldwater-michigan-103614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content