Complaint Review: Fulfillment International

• Fulfillment International
    10 Vans Avenue
    Coldwater, Michigan

Fulfillment International Corp rip-off! I'm being suckered. Coldwater Michigan

I was contacted about a "fabulous" florida vacation package planned for october/november. I got all kinds of info in the mail. Today, 7/26/04, I went to my package to get an email address or telephone number to contact them about canceling this trip.

I have become disabled since I purchased this trip, in february 2004. The telephone numbers, address and email address are all fakes. The phone has "been discontinued". I called the operator and he said he has no listing for the company at this address. The email page will not connect, has been discontinued so i guess I'm being suckered because with no way to reach this company, there is no way to cancel this trip and get my money back. If i could find somebody that works there that i can talk with, that would be a help.

Sandy
winston-salem, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2004 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fulfillment-international/coldwater-michigan-49036/fulfillment-international-corp-rip-off-im-being-suckered-coldwater-michigan-100549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content