Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories, Acai Berry Detox

• Reported By: Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
  • FWM Laboratories, Acai Berry Detox
    3007 Greene St.
    Hollywood, Florida

FWM Laboratories, Acai Berry Detox sent products not ordered, credit card charged $427.36 Hollywood Florida

I was on the MSCBC.com website and clicked on the link for a FREE sample of Acai Berry Detox and Total Cleanse. To be charged ONLY the shipping cost of $3.95 and $5.95 respectively.

I began receiving multiple bottles of these products even though I had checked the box to NOT receive auto shipments. In fact after seeing the statement about autoshipments and the cost I attempted to cancel my original order but was unable. I just received my credit card bill for the month and have $437.46 worth of charges. I called the company at the 866-949-0138 phone #. My call was answered within about 3 minutes by a woman that spoke very broken english, so I'm hoping I was understanding her correctly. She assured me that all I needed to do was return the unwanted unopened product and I would receive a refund confirmation email within 24 hours. She gave me 2 cancellation #'s to use.

I will be sending back the product, and will post the results. I'm not feeling very confident that I will receive refunds after reading everyone's posts on this site.

I have also alerted my cc company that I will be disputing these charges and have asked that no more charges be accepted from this company or its affiliates.

Susan
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fwm-laboratories-acai-berry-detox/hollywood-florida-33020-1038/fwm-laboratories-acai-berry-detox-sent-products-not-ordered-credit-card-charged-42736-422976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content