Complaint Review: goflorist.com

• goflorist.com
    31878 Del Obispo Street #118-443
    San Juan, California
    USA

goflorist.com Husband ordered a flower arrangement for our anniversary. He ordered them through the listed flower company - http://www.goflorist.com.

Husband ordered a flower arrangement for our anniversary. He ordered them through the listed flower company - http://www.goflorist.com. He ordered them through the company, who then contracted out TeleFlora for the arrangement. Teleflora, then contracted out a local florist for the arrangement. At 2:18pm, I called to Teleflora to cancel the order. They kept saying they had no such order. After spending about 3 hours going back and forth through different companies, I couldn't be more dissatisfied. Not only did I try to cancel the order, but it came anyway and to make it worse, the arrangement came with broken flowers, un-bloomed flowers, and even some shredded flower leaves. Not only was the arrangement AWFUL, but I had to call around and spend most of anniversary trying to figure out who to talk to and eventually talking to about 7 different customer service representatives.

Then, I tried to contact the company. Well, you can forget that! They won't return phone calls. I even filed a complaint with the BBB, which was also unsuccessful in trying to reach them. I even emailed them to ask them nicely to respond to the BBB, and they finally replied back very meanly saying they wouldn't talk to me about the problem, only the BBB, even though they refuse to talk to them.

PLEASE save your money and go elsewhere. This company is a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gofloristcom/san-juan-california-92672/gofloristcom-husband-ordered-a-flower-arrangement-for-our-anniversary-he-ordered-them-t-1056604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content