Complaint Review: Great sports Inc

• Great sports Inc
    2108 McDonough St
    Joliet, Illinois
    United States of America

Great sports Inc saferwholesale.com Misleading, incompetant, evasive, false advertising. Joliet, Illinois

I ordered a youth ATV from saferwholesale.com site. After placing the order I requested the name of the manufacturer and the model number. Safer rep gave me the manufacturer as TaoTao out of China. I went to their site and called them. They stated that they did not make a model with the description I gave them. Alarms went off! Tao gave me the US phone number in California. I will call them.

I am very concerned about the quality of my ATV due to the previous report on your sight describing front and rear axles breakage making this atv seriously unsafe for a child. I am going to report this to the Federal child safety agency. If the axles are made of very weak diecast pot metal, which cannot be welded,  there will be big trouble for Great Sports Inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/great-sports-inc/joliet-illinois-60436/great-sports-inc-saferwholesalecom-misleading-incompetant-evasive-false-advertising-j-998085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content