Complaint Review: Household Mortgage

• Household Mortgage
    636 Grand Regency Blvd
    Brandon, Florida

Household Mortgage Predatory lending practices Brandon Florida

I have lived my home ten years, not once has my payment been reported to the credit burea. But yet I had letter and statement that I was in the rear and couldn't believe what I seeing or hearing. This force me into Chapter 13 about 41/2 years ago. I attempted to have refinance only for the lender to tell me I have no mortgage history at all. HSBC was notified with the issue only to hear it would take 30 to 60 days for the correction to be made. Well it never happened.

Basically it was design for them not to report my history, which in return would be very difficult to get out of this loan. Well it's time for a change I'm fighting for my family health, financial burden and traumatization on my family.
I have contacted my local tv station which they have agreed to do my story.

This is my second report I have submitted about household mortgage.

I would like to protest and march to DC with others that facing this similiar if not the same practices. They need to pay for destroying families past, current and future financial background.

Kimputers
Mebane, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2008 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/household-mortgage/brandon-florida-33510-3942/household-mortgage-predatory-lending-practices-brandon-florida-333982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content