Report: #201095

• Reported By: Forest City North Carolina
  • IGIA
    California
    Internet

IGIA vacuum rip off. cancelled order when I did not receive the vacuum. They will not send a refund. It has been seven months. Internet

I saw a TV commercial for a vaccum on Oct. 22, 2005. I placed an order by phone which was all automated. Within two days they debited my check account for $395.17.

I have never received any type of written confirmation for the order or the payment. When the vacuum did not come, I cancelled the order on December 18, 2005. I have tried numerous times to call 800-711-8357. I would be put on hold and then told that I would receive a refund within 24 hours, etc. Nothing. I received no replys from emails.

Once I talked with Alexia and she assured me that she would let the manager know and they would mail me a check. Nothing!

The most recent attempts to get in touch with them has been, "call back during regular business hours," and "this number has been blocked from your area code."

I cannot believe a company can get away with this! I've read several complaints on the internet and it seems someone could do something! Thank you for letting me tell this story about a scam!

Helen
Forest City, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2006 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/igia/internet/igia-vacuum-rip-off-cancelled-order-when-i-did-not-receive-the-vacuum-they-will-not-se-201095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content