Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices

3230 West Commercial Blvd
    Oakland Park, Florida

ILD Teleservices Collect Call Ripoff Oakland Park Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ILD is a 3rd Party Billing Service

My son made a collect call to me using ILD Teleservices. I was asked to enter my credit card information, hang up and a live operator would put my call through. The live operator told me my credit card did not go through and that I needed to give it to him again. I told him I would not give it to him again since I had no idea who he was. He said fine and hung up on me. I check my credit card minutes later and the charge had gone through. This company is a total ripoff!

Lmm
Macomb, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ild-teleservices/oakland-park-florida-33309/ild-teleservices-collect-call-ripoff-oakland-park-florida-464657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ILD is a 3rd Party Billing Service

AUTHOR: Ild-Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

Just like BillMeLater, PayPal, eBillMe and other no credit card required payment choices, ILD Teleservices gives merchants a way to offer you an alternative method to pay when you want to buy certain services online or over the phone. ILD is a regulated payment processor, so we are required to be compliant with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards requirements, which is designed to make sure ALL companies that process, store or transmit payment information maintain a secure environment. ILD works with the phone companies, third party validation providers, and other institutions to keep phone bill transactions safe and our purchase assurance on phone billed charges is part of this program.

If you've been charged in error, please contact us at askild@ildmail.com, call us at (800) 953-7765 or visit our help center online at ILDteleservices.com.

Best,