Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices

• ILD Teleservices
    5000 Sawgrass Village Circle, Suite 30
    Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
    United States of America

ILD Teleservices Member's Edge Email Fraudulent Billing practices Ponte Vedra Beach , Florida

I was on the phone with Verizon when I was told that there was charge by a third party vender by the name of ILD Teleservices.  I quickly inquired as to who they were anda contact number for them.  I had been charged $14.95 for the month of September.  I called them and was told that someone by my name called on Spetember 9th and gave my name, address, phone number and date of birth and ordered their services.

I have never heard of these people before today and I am really distrubed that this could happen to anyone. I am convinced that in order to get your information all they have to do is to go to Zabasearch.com and lookup anyone they want to. Unfortunately, this site gives you this information on anyone for free.

We have to do something about sites like Zabasearch.com to stop them from listing your information unless you opt in to do so. This is a total invasion of my privacy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2010 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ild-teleservices/ponte-vedra-beach-florida-32082/ild-teleservices-members-edge-email-fraudulent-billing-practices-ponte-vedra-beach-flor-649667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content