Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, April 26, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 27, 2006

• Reported By:Amherst Ohio
Intlmove
intlmove.com Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Intlmove - Tran-logistics moving ripoff overcharge false final pricing Hollywood Florida

*Author of original report: thief

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This company sent a quote and after I expressed intrest in the company and aggreed to use them another higher priced quote was sent.

I then signed a contract for that higher price with the final price clearly stated. Only to be told once they picked up my things that they needed thousands of dollars more.

I was not told before I sent in a deposit that it would be non-refundable. So when I asked about a full refund I was told I could not have one.

I have been trying to call someone but no one wants to take my calls although soon after I call someone sends me an email.

Ursala
Amherst, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2006 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/intlmove/hollywood-florida/intlmove-tran-logistics-moving-ripoff-overcharge-false-final-pricing-hollywood-florida-188742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intlmove

thief

AUTHOR: Ursala - (U.S.A.)

This company has a clever way of stealing money and not even letting you know they are doing it.
I have tried to get a refund only to be told that even though they jacked the price up I couldn't get a refund because I didn't cancel five days before they picked it up.