Complaint Review: Intuit - Turbotax

• Reported By: Prescott Valley Arizona
  • Intuit - Turbotax
    2632 Marine Way
    Mountain View, California

Intuit - Turbotax Attempted Fraudulant Double Billing ripoff Mountain View California

I paid for my TurboTax CD with my Visa card on 01-19-2007, $43.46 and an additional $6.46 on 01-21-2007 to convert from online download to CD. (The Turbotax online download would not work.)

Now I have PAID IN FULL for the program. A TOTAL OF $49.92 !

My software is now saying I'm using a FREE version and I can not print or file my return. This makes all my tax prep. useless.

Repeated telephone calls and E-mails to Turbotax have produced no results. This just another typical screw up by TurboTax ??
The telephone calls are pointless as the person attempting to provide Customer Support is uninformed, heavy accent (Indian?)and is not understandable. A total waste of time and an another attempted Rip-Off by Turbotax and Intuit.

Paul
Prescott Valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2007 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/intuit-turbotax/mountain-view-california-94043/intuit-turbotax-attempted-fraudulant-double-billing-ripoff-mountain-view-california-234476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content