Complaint Review: Justflowers.com

• Phone: 213-867-0630
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Justflowers.com want make a furneral arrangement right California Nationwide

order furneral flowers from justflowers.com on a saturday afternoon, they had an option to deliver on Sunday so I chose to have them delivered on Sunday. At 6 pm on Sunday flowers was not delivered. Called them I was told that they could not find a florist locally that would deliver on Sunday and they asked if I would change it to Monday, I agreed to change it to Monday with the excepition of the shipping charges be removed. Monday no flowers delivered. Tuesday got an email confirming that flowers was deliver, still no flowers delivered, on Tuesday afternoon I call yet once again and they promise that they would deliver on Wednesday, I then suggested that they be delivered between 11 am and 1pm. On Wednesday at 11:30 flowers was delivered, I must say for 52.99 it was the smallest pot of live plants that I had ever seen for the money. Here it is a week later and still no satification.
I advise that everyone stay away from this internet company.

They is more harrassment than any one person can stand. And for it to be delivered to a residents for the furneral on Sunday, this was very heart breaking to me.

Anonymous
Douglasville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/justflowerscom/nationwide/justflowerscom-want-make-a-furneral-arrangement-right-california-nationwide-446963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content