Complaint Review: Loteria Primitiva

Plaza De Colon E-28830
    Internet
    Spain

Loteria Primitiva rip-off! Internet

I got a letter from Loteria Primitiva telling me I have won sum of $615, 810.00, and asking for my bank account informationa and ask me to send $1520.00 for clearnce. The thing is I did not even play this game, so how could I heve won this lotto.

Just for the heck it. I called this guy name Mario Lucas and asked him where did he got my name. Madam you won the $615810.00 we will Xfer the money to your account and just send us $1520.00. This is BS. So please, any one who gets the letter from Spian please check this site first. Don't get rip off by some crock sitting other side of this world.

Thanks

Sue
Van, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2004 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/loteria-primitiva/internet/loteria-primitiva-rip-off-internet-110515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content