Report: #195242

Plaza De Colon E-28830.
    Madrid,
    Spain

Elgordo Loteria Primitiva - Santa Lucia Security Company Ripoff Madrid, Spain

Basically let me tell you about the letter that came in the post; there's two of them one is the 'congratulations' letter, stating their reasons for chosing me and how much i had won, etc. The other letter is a 'money grabbing' form or money processing form, for which I had to give all my confidential details.

It states I won a sweep stake, from an international ballot and I was randomnly selected. but don't tell anyone because it's our security rules, and so you have to send us your bank details allowing us to transfer the payment to you on a form titled SANTA LUCIA SECURITY COMPANY S.A, which has a head office in Italy rome, and supposedly represents 'Loteria primitiva in Madrid? yes it's all a little confusing.

A company that's offering this amount of money with no website? is ridiculous. The sum of money I had supposedly won was 815,810.00 Euro's. I had a feeling it was a scam, but made me daydream for a shortwhile. 'Lotaria Primitiva' is really primitive in its tricks!

p.s.I heard they also send scam emails. hope this helps

Yasin
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2006 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/loteria-primitiva/madrid-/elgordo-loteria-primitiva-santa-lucia-security-company-ripoff-madrid-spain-195242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content