Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Angela — Salina Kansas USA
Luxurious Skin
Internet USA

Luxurious Skin HUGE $200 RIP OFF Internet

I ordered Luxurious Skin and their Luxurious Eyes on 4/6/17 from a special offer I saw online.  I was charged $5.95 for shipping on each bottle, including an additional $1.99.  Nowhere did I ever find any information on cancelling, future ordering, pricing, etc.  It did not come with any paperwork.

I received the product on 4/10/17.  On 4/21/17, I found two charges to my bank account, $92.97 and $92.99.  When I called, the lady argued with me that my trial was over with on 4/20/17 and that I had exceeded my trial terms.  They would cancel any future shipments but would not refund my money.

I argued that I did not even get the product for four days.  The terms are a ten day trial because they allow four days for shipping.  She read me the terms on the website but funny I cannot find the website that I ordered from.  They refuse to give me my money back and would not let me talk to anyone else because they all follow the same terms and conditions.

I am out $200 for something that I barely had a chance to use, did not have for a full trial, and had no idea of the cost and auto shipment later.  This is not right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2017 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/luxurious-skin/internet/luxurious-skin-huge-200-rip-off-internet-1368871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxurious Skin