Complaint Review: MCI Worldcom

• MCI Worldcom

Nationwide

MCi Worldcom fraud rip-off

*0:

In January of 2001, I received a post card in the mail from mci worldcom to receive a free phone. I called to put the order through and was told the request was pending and they would have to do a credit check. I never received the phones and thought that my credit didn't go through.

In August, I received 2 bills; one for $106.00 and the other for 800.00 and something dollars. I called to speak to them regardining the situation and was assured that everything would be taken care of. In October, I received yet another bill. This time for one phone for $1405.00.

I called again and was told the account had never been closed which was a lie because I checked it for myself. I was told again that every thing would be taken care of and it has not been. It is now the end of November and the status of the account is still rediculous. It has been closed but not credited and I refuse to pay for phones I never received, someone else signed for, and someone else has called in to use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mci-worldcom/nationwide/mci-worldcom-fraud-rip-off-8170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author