Complaint Review: MEDIAFEED

• MEDIAFEED

Internet
    United States of America

MEDIAFEED ILLEGALLY CHARGED ME $69, Internet

On the 16th of august 2011, I downloaded a software from Media feed. The software was to provide a link for me to download an eBook that I needed for English class. Media feed initially charged me $4.95 dollars to download. My understanding was they were charging 4.95 to download. Upon reading the email they sent me, I realized they could "upgrade" your account if your subscription was not cancelled within 5 days.

The so called software was a sham since it didn't work for the purpose It was proclaimed it would. I then went on ahead to cancel. The so called website did not permit me to do so. On the 23rd of august they charged me 69 dollars for something I had no knowledge about.  Below is the email I received.  I have contacted Mediafeed but to no avail. I am an international student at CPCC and I cannot afford to loose 70 dollars.

Order Information
Order Number: ST1655640
Order Date: 8/23/2011
Order Method: Web Store
Grand Total: $69.95

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mediafeed/internet/mediafeed-illegally-charged-me-69-internet-770826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content