Complaint Review: Metro Entertainment

• Metro Entertainment

Internet
    United States of America

Metro Entertainment Total Ripoff when buying concert tickets, Internet

Two nights ago, I purchased tickets to a concert and paid $125 per seat. Last night 2/1/13 my sister went to the same venue to see a different show and purchased tickets for the same show I did and paid $35 per ticket in the same section. When I called the seller whose info you get only after your purchase they refused to do anything for me and gave me the secondary market B.S.

I blame Napa Town Theater for using this service as there web page comes up when you request tickets for the above mentioned venue. My bad for falling victim to this, however, I hope this message helps others and this ticket selling agency (metro entertainment), should be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metro-entertainment/internet/metro-entertainment-total-ripoff-when-buying-concert-tickets-internet-1007793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content