Complaint Review: mugshots.com

• Reported By: Techwarrior719 — staten island New York
  • mugshots.com

Internet
    USA

On about September 2011 a mugshot report  on myself from seminole county Florida was made available to the public. These mugshots are from 1995 and 1996 for misdemeanor charges in seminole county. I have been out of work for more than 2 years now in the technology field and having a hard time getting a job. Now I know this info published on mugshots.com is failing me on background checks for perspective employers. It's bad enough what I had to go through in the corrupt seminole county several years ago, but now this.!

I am going to have to expalin whatg exactly happened in seminole county florida several years ago. Real criminals get their records expunged. I am obviously not a criminal, if you look me up before and after seminole county, you can see that, but this info prejudices perspective employers and I won't get hired based on these allegations. I even have law enforcement background and training for a short time. Iwoulod like this nonsense removed form the site so I can get on with my life. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mugshotscom/internet/mugshotscom-extortion-miami-florida-1053028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Info on Mugshots.com Ownerhttp://mugshotsextortion.blogspot.com/

AUTHOR: Chemteacher - ()

Read all about the slimy owner, his creepy son and call them and/or send them mail!  Please copy and spread the word.  After all, it's public information.