Complaint Review: Netzero

• Netzero

Internet
    United States of America

Netzero United Online, Juno Discontinue Nightmare Internet

I rarely raise my voice, but found it happening in the several phone calls it took (and numerous emails) to discontinue my Netzero service. It can only be done over the phone, and the people that you speak with can barely speak English, and certainly don't understand it.

I made it clear that I wanted to discontinue the paid monthly service. Instead, I was signed up for an additional service. Email responses from Netzero only verified the bogus additional service, essentially maintaining that I had ordered them. Even after several phone calls and emails, Netzero refused to discontinue service, and continued to sign me up for additional services.

Now I have to waste further time disputing the scam charges on my credit card. I hope it was worth it, Netzero, as I am now your worst advertising.

Extremely poor customer service and basic business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netzero/internet/netzero-united-online-juno-discontinue-nightmare-internet-899138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content