Complaint Review: ocwen

• ocwen
    PO BOX 6440
    Carol Stream, Illinois
    USA

ocwen Trying to foreclose on my home. Promiced to send application for a loan modification at least two years and I am still waiting. Carol Stream Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Ocwen is trying to do the same thing to me...

Our mortgage company sold the mortgate to Ocwen.  Had no work for several months so missed some payments.  Called Ocwen explained the situation they sugested a loan modification which we agreed to.  Promiced to send application for two years now. We e-mail them asking where the applications are, but to no avail. They are a bogus company and are not there to hepl anyone.............We have to get the Attorney General after them and contact all the radio station and let the people know that their a fruadulant company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen/carol-stream-illinois-60197/ocwen-trying-to-foreclose-on-my-home-promiced-to-send-application-for-a-loan-modificati-1070648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ocwen is trying to do the same thing to me...

AUTHOR: BEI - ()

Ocwen also is refusing to work with me on a few missed payments. They have also failed to send me modification paperwork I've requested several times. I've been charged many unexplained fees such as a "credit counseling fee" from 2008 that is just appearing on their site. I've never gone through credit counseling. They also charge me several times a month for drive by "inspection" fees and styrene times a month for appraisals.. I've never heard is a company doing that. Now I've been informed next month they are doubling my payments from $480 per month to $1000 per month. They have a "F" rating with the BBB and a consumer alert on the BBB's web site.

file complaints with your states Attorney General as well as the Attorney general of Florida. File a complaint with the BBB and with the Florida financial Regulator. Also file a complaint with CFPB.