Complaint Review: OCWEN

• Reported By: West Paducah Kentucky
  • OCWEN
    12650 INGEGUNITY DRIVE
    ORLANDO, Florida

OCWEN CORPORATION FALSE CREDIT REPORTING rip-off! They've put a fraudulent claim on our credit report! ORLANDO FLORDIA

Ocwen is at it again!!! My husband and I spoke with a lending agency in our home town to refinance our loan as a rental, so we could purchase another home. Come to find out Ocwen has ruined my credit by stating my June 2004 payment was 30 days late. My husband and I have very good credit and this has now stopped the process for us on buying another home.

I spoke with Ocwen and faxed my express mail delivery confirmation to prove the payment was made before thirty days and they refuse to take this off my credit report. I make sure my payments are in before thirty days because of this matter. My husband and I take great pride in our credit rating and this has ruined us for at least two years.

This company has been horrible to work with from day one. Our loan was sold to Ocwen after making the first payment to the previous company. It has been a nightmare and now I can't even refinance my loan with other company because of this fraudulent claim on our credit report. The loan officer I am working with stated if Ocwen would remove this claim from my credit report we would could refinance. Apparently paying Ocwen the prepayment pentaly isn't enough for them they want to make all their clients miserable in the process of stealing their money. I will be seeking a lawyer to look into this for me. I hope and pray to be rid of this company soon.

John
West Paducah, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2004 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen/orlando-florida-32826/ocwen-corporation-false-credit-reporting-rip-off-theyve-put-a-fraudulent-claim-on-our-cr-104042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content