Complaint Review: pep boys

• pep boys
    eastern blvd
    montgomery, Alabama
    United States of America

pep boys dont go, fraud people, fraud service, bogus service, too much hidden charges, untrustworthy, poor customer service, montgomery, Alabama

Pep boys one of the worst service center i have ever seen.

Untrustworthy.  Dont do what they say.  Took my BMW there but they dont know what to do and so sent me back to BMW without doing anything and charging me heavy amount.

Dont know their work... they run certain tests on my BMW but when I went to BMW they said, these test were all together wrong and my car has something else than the problems told at PEP boys.

Hidden charges... Never trust them they embaress you in front of other people for not paying the extra charges and they use bad words when you try to argue with you and they they laugh in group when you leave shop.

They sometimes take out parts from your car and then charge you for replacing them as told to me by some of my friends.  We have stopped going all together.  We are friends group of 20 and we are spreading message to others as well.

Hope you guys find some good repair shop.  Dont ever go to PEP boys.

Take home message:  PEP BOYS, FRAUD, HIDDEN CHARGES, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND NO SERVICE WITH HEAVY CHARGE.

IF you have Mercedes or BMW or any other costly cars dont trust them at all.  They just want money for doing nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pep-boys/montgomery-alabama-36117/pep-boys-dont-go-fraud-people-fraud-service-bogus-service-too-much-hidden-charges-u-1043144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content