Complaint Review: PJP Health Agency

• PJP Health Agency
    Rte 110 Huntington Quadrangle
    Melville, New York
    United States of America

PJP Health Agency Beechstreet PPO, Multiplan PPO, Med Sense Guaranteed Association, National Congress of Employees, Health Essentials, Amli, Big Insurance Scam in Melville, New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's some advice for you...

I bought a health insurance policy from this company and when I received the paperwork it cleared showed that I purchased a discount a plan. The agent explained to me I was buying an insurance policy. He lied to me. I have been trying to call him back and he will not return my calls. This company is fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2010 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pjp-health-agency/melville-new-york-11747/pjp-health-agency-beechstreet-ppo-multiplan-ppo-med-sense-guaranteed-association-nation-647158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here's some advice for you...

AUTHOR: Don D. - (USA)

If I were you, I'd file complaints against these fraudsters with the New York State Attorney General's Office, The New York State Insurance Department, and The Federal Trade Commission.

If you paid by ACH debit from your checking account, IMMEDIATELY go to your bank and fill out an ACH Form which will return the money debited back into your account and will prevent these fraudsters from making any future ACH debits!

Good luck!