Complaint Review: Premier Premium Communications

• Premier Premium Communications
    PO Box 155579
    Ft. Worth, Texas

Premier Premium Communications ripoff Ft. Worth Texas

I received bogus bills from this company for November totaling $90.00! They have a 1-800 number from Mon-Fri 9-5pm making it difficult for me to express here at work just how disgusted I am so I e-mailed them. What I got was another bill 2 weeks later.
I never made any calls to the United Kingdom +44 207 335 84. They also said on the bill my local phone would be billed which has not as of yet. I called the phone company to make them aware of these charges. I sent off a letter to the BBB today. I have since disconnected my on line at home cause of these dirt bags.

Carole
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-premium-communications/ft-worth-texas-75155/premier-premium-communications-ripoff-ft-worth-texas-126891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content