Report: #1082049

2548 N. Tryon
    Charlotte , North Carolina
    USA

PUBLIC STORAGE PUBLIC STORAGE RIPPED ME OFF!!!!!! Charlotte North Carolina

I live in Charlotte, NC. In March 2012 I rented a unit at the Public Storage on N. Tryon. I asked if the unit has had issues of bed bugs and water damage and was told no to both. I left and moved to NY and had no access to the unit until June 2013.

Upon re-entering the unit a year later my worst nightmare came alive!!! THERE WAS WATER DAMAGE TO MY UNIT!!!! Not only was there water damage, there was black mold and mildew on all my belongings! And after a while there was an infestation of waterbugs in the unit! The very thing I asked about occurred and the property manager was quick to lie and say that there was nothing wrong with the unit!! I took pictures and showed her the visible cracks on the roof and still she made it seem as if they had nothing to do with the damage to my stuff. I filed a claim with Willis Insurance/Sedgewick and was DENIED!!!! No reimbursement was given to me for my damaged goods!! I have been passed around from person to person and no one will help me!! THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/public-storage/charlotte-north-carolina-28214/public-storage-public-storage-ripped-me-off-charlotte-north-carolina-1082049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content