Complaint Review: Receivables Performance Management

• Receivables Performance Management
    20816 44th Ave W,
    Lynnwood, Washington

Receivables Performance Management Phony Debt Collectors! Lynnwood Washington

For the past 5 months I have been hounded both by the phone calls and via "snailmail" by RPM despite my demands to never be contacted again. RPM claims I have an unpaid debt from AT&T which is now in debt collections with RPM.

RPM refused to give me my AT&T account number, however they have my personal information including my social security number, this is scary. I have never had an unpaid or late bill from AT&T in my life.

AT&T tried to call RPM to clear this up and only got a recording. AT&T also looked at their list of debt collection agencies and RPM is not on their list. RPM also does not show on my credit report.

I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau 6/24/09 as they seem to be a fraudulent debt collection agency.

BBB of Alaska, Oregon & Western Washington
PO Box 1000
DuPont, WA 98327
206 431-2222
complaints@thebbb.org
alaskaoregonwesternwashington.bbb.org

Anon
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/receivables-performance-management/lynnwood-washington-98036/receivables-performance-management-phony-debt-collectors-lynnwood-washington-464807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content