Complaint Review: Receivables Performance Management

• Receivables Performance Management
    20816 44th Ave W.
    Lynnwood, Washington
    United States of America

Receivables Performance Management RPM Multiple calls to wrong number, disruptive to our business Lynnwood Washington

These people are possibly the most unintelligent, uneducated, unprofessional representatives I've ever had to deal with. We're a contract agency and none of our employees work at our on-site location. They typically call in 3 - 5 times a day every day for the same contractors, even after being told that they do not physically work in the office. In order to respect our employees' privacy, we cannot give out any of their personal/contact information. We offer to pass a message along to the individual, but that's the extent of our reach.

Yet still, they continue to call. When we're lucky enough to get one of these people on the phone, they are nearly impossible to understand. First, the greet you with "Hello?" said in a condescending, gum-chomping tone...as if you were the one who called them! Then, without introducing who they are, where they're calling from, etc. (like a normal business) they ask for a person by their first name only. With over 1,000 people employed in our office alone, I obviously don't remember everyone by their first name. When I ask them to elaborate, they act as annoyed as if I've just made them wait in line for 20 minutes while I pay for my groceries with pennies. Once they figure out I can give them just as much attitude in return, they typically hang up on me. But no worries, I know I'll have the pleasure of speaking with them again when they call back an hour later.

It's a running joke in our office and I love messing with them now. They disrupt our work by how often they call, so why not have a little fun? Nothing like confusing a couple brain dead, cud-chewing cows for a little comedic relief :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/receivables-performance-management/lynnwood-washington-98036/receivables-performance-management-rpm-multiple-calls-to-wrong-number-disruptive-to-our-b-1040710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content