Complaint Review: Remington College

United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Remington College Nearly 6 years since graduation and still nada. Thanks for nothing Remington Mobile, Alabama

Graduated from Remington College, Mobile, AL campus in 2004 in Electronics and Computer Engineering. For the most part, the instructors knew what they were doing but the administrative department? i.e. Career Services. They knew nothing. Remington promises job placement assistance, well...I didn't get that until about 3 years after I actually graduated. I made good grades, missed like 1 day of the entire two years there and all I have to show for it is a piece of paper that specifies where I got my Associates degree and what in. I've come to find out that employers don't think much of Remington...if anything.

My degree isn't even good enough to get a cashier job at McDonald's. Worst decision I've made in my life: Stay away. Ignore people that are saying otherwise...they don't know what they're talking about. You end up in debt, the credentials mean nothing, the career service department does nothing, and dare I say it? They're borderline racists...I guess I should have expected that in Alabama. Only "job assistance" I received was a tweak here or there on my resume. There's just an aura that people there don't know what they're doing. Credits don't transfer...it's just a waste of time and life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/remington-college/mobile-alabama-/remington-college-nearly-6-years-since-graduation-and-still-nada-thanks-for-nothing-remi-568099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content