Report: #820050

770 E. Sahara Ave.
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Republic Services Fraululent Billing Las Vegas, Nevada

I had an account with Republic Services in Las Vegas, Nevada for about eight years and the account was always kept current. Then I moved to a new place and called Republic about terminating this account. They replied that I would have to send them a copy of my paid final electric bill and pay them off also of course. I did all they asked and that was that or so I thought.

About a year went by when they sent me a bill that now totals about seventy dollars. When I called them about this billing they said they had decided to open a new account in my name and bill me for services not received. When I complained they said they would look into the matter but instead sent the bill to a collection agency which has now sent me a letter. I also sent a complaint letter to the Clark County Commissioner's office but they have not yet responded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/republic-services/las-vegas-nevada-89104/republic-services-fraululent-billing-las-vegas-nevada-820050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content