Complaint Review: Reward Port

• Reward Port

Internet
    United States of America

Reward Port How do I get Results Internet

I followed instructions when I used  15,000 pints to get 2 $25.00 gift cards for Walmart.  I did this 1-31-12 and did get a email from Reward Point that they would be sent in a couple weeks.

I did not get them and after couple months emailed them to remind them I had these coming.  During summer did this coupld more times and still no gift cards and no response from the company.

It took a very long time to acquire all those points and I feel I was ripped off, as to this date have not received them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reward-port/internet/reward-port-how-do-i-get-results-internet-946800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content