Report: #1119902

• Reported By: Carol — Lawrenceville Georgia
  • Rooms to go

Buford, Georgia
    USA

Rooms to go Bought what was advertised as a leather couch. It is cracking and peeling Buford Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Follow Up

I bought a couch from rooms to go.  We were led to believe it was leather.  When it started cracking and peeling we of course realized it was not leather.  Just some type of cheap material that resembles leather.  Paid over 600.00 fo it.  Sure would like to have the money back to buy a real nice couch.  I called and reported it to Rooms to go, but since I bought it in 2009 they were not interested in helping us.  Last time I buy anything there or suggest them to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rooms-to-go/buford-georgia-30043/rooms-to-go-bought-what-was-advertised-as-a-leather-couch-it-is-cracking-and-peeling-bu-1119902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: TellUsRTG - ()

Hi! I am really sorry to hear that the sofa is already peeling. Rooms To Go only has a 1 year manufacturer warranty on our furniture but I would like to look into your account to see if you qualify for our prorated leather option. Could you please send me the order information to Tellus@Roomstogo.com "Attention RipOff Report" along with some more pictures of the peeling and overall piece? I look forward to hearing from you. ~April