Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

While in the Dominican Republic we signed up for a points program.  We told them we stay in the Dominican all winter.  We were promised that for 5 years we can stay at the Casa Marina for only the all-inclusive price of 24.00.  Or anywhere in the Dominic or Mexico for the same price.

We have been on the phone with "Franky" who  always promises to call back but never does.  He told us that we were booked for the Month of January and February.  After numerous phone call to him to get our confirmation code he kept coming up with one excuse after another.  He told us that we can't go the last week in February because it was Presidents Holiday.  Then he said they were no longer using the Casa Marina that our all inclusive price went up to 60.00 per person per night.   Then he said the supervisors said we can go to a 4 star hotel for 32.00 a night for the months of Jan & Feb... Again after calling him numerous times.  He said the month of February was not available however he would be sending us a confirmation code for Jan. 5-Feb 5th.... He lied.. Never called me back.
I talked to him today after waiting all day Friday for  a supervisor to call me back and he said "Good news Mrs. Morris, I have booked you for a week in January... LIE!!!
We got ripped off.  We explained to ROYAL that we spend the whole winters in the DR....
I can never get a supervisor on the phone.   They took are money and ran...........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/royal-holiday/internet/royal-holiday-rip-off-liars-internet-902444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Holiday

AUTHOR: DebyCole - (USA)

I bought a timeshare with Royal Holiday and they lied to me at everything, every time I check for travel dates are not available and it's cheaper to booked flight and hotel with Expedia. The service is really bad, I asked to speak to the manager and was told that I cannot talk to her and that I cannot cancel my membership.
Its been a nightmare for me!!! I was doing a research on internet about this fraudulent resort and how to get out of this fraud, i found this information and i want to share it with you, i hope it helps someone: