Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I can't say enough horrible things about this SCAM.  I have never heard of a contract that someone cannot cancel or pay to get out of.  I couldn't give this away if I tried... and I've tried.

Royal Holiday and its Mexican Mafia should be ashamed of themselves... accosting visitors at the airports, in the streets and wherever they can... preying on people who want affordable vacations.  They do NOT give you time to re-consider or research them and they pressure you into signing fraudulent and mis-represented documents.  When I returned the next day with buyer's remorse they claimed that it could not be cancelled and that I will had to "sell" or "rent" it.  The annual fees keep going up and you NEVER get a booking when you want it even if your try several months in advance.

I've been trying to get out of this membership since 2005!

This is why people go POSTAL!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/royal-holiday/internet/royal-holiday-royal-holiday-membership-scam-internet-757178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Holiday

AUTHOR: DebyCole - (USA)

I also had a horrible experience with them. I've purchased my timeshare 3 years ago, and it's been impossible to get out. I was pressured to sign a contract, and i was also scammed, they never did what they promised. We must do whatever it's in our hands to put finish to those thieves!!! I was looking for some information about this resort and all their scam tactics, and i've found these articles that have a lot of info about them, take a look: