Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: vista print corp
There may be more reports for "vista print corp"
For more results perform a general search for "vista print corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 03 2017
Manhattan Beach Ventures LLC Equitable Acceptance Corp They called me saying they could consolidate my student loan that they were working with the Dept of ED to help people like myself . The Dept of ED has never heard of them and that they had received many complaints about promises that were made to people that the di not full Torrence California Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Manhattan Beach Ventures LLC Torrence, California

Feb 02 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Optimal Mango Cleanse My report is the same as others I have read on this site. I answered an internet ad for weightloss; natural product; free trial- then was sent additional supplies and credit card was charged 79.00 and 75.00! I have since cancelled and notified credit card company of fraud and unauthorized purchases, but they did it without my knowledge and claim automatic renewals (I did not read the fine print) and they refused to accept when I sent additional supplies back to them. I never received a credit to my credit card. Glen Ellen California
Author: Sonoma, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Santa Ana,

Feb 01 2017
Centerline Wheel corp Louis Sanchez Louie Castro Paid for wheels Nov 8 2016 with a 4 week ship date. It's Feb 1 2017 no refund or wheels. Santa Fe springs CA CA Author: Polk city fl, Florida Auto Parts: Centerline Wheel corp California

Jan 31 2017
Coal Cosmetic, Inc Unites States Corporation Agents, Inc Ripoff Scam Tampa Florida Author: Buena Vista, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Abella Mayfair Russel Teneza Refused to refund charges by telling me it was in the fine print. I re-read and don't see any such note. North York Ontario Canada Author: Pitt Meadows, California Clinics: Abella Mayfair Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Purecell Eye therapy and Dermasoft Cream. They offer you a free trial and then charge you. $89.95 for each of the samples after two weeks if you see in fine print that a this is their offer. Internet Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Purecell Eye therapy and Dermasoft Cream. Internet

Jan 29 2017
Wholesale Window Designs Wholesale Window Dave took our deposit knowingly will not deliver our Shutters San Diego California Author: Chula Vista, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Wholesale Window Designs San Diego , California

Jan 29 2017
Sourcing exchange and logistics Looked as if they forwarded you the money but then came back unpaid New York New York Author: Lago vista, Texas On-Line Business: Sourcing exchange and logistics New York

Jan 27 2017
Nelco Properties /Curtis Nelson Nelco Properties and owner Curtis Nelson habitually engage in fraudulent and other criminal activity in construction industry! Vista California Author: Vista, California Home Improvements: Nelco Properties /Curtis Nelson Vista, California

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

36, Report #1352013

Jan 25 2017
Jonathan Moore Buildnet Corp BNC-GC BNC Inc Stole Our Money - SCAM Aventura Florida More Consumer Complaints Author: Wellington, Florida Builders & Contractors: Jonathan Moore Aventura, Florida

37, Report #1208252

Jan 25 2017
Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc Certified Diamonds and Gemstones Inc Steve Adam Waldman Veronica Lee Waldman This Company Stole From Me More than $300,000+ ! , they got me into rough diamond investment and all they ever provided to me is Fake certificates, Fake Bank documents, Fake Photos of diamonds, Non stop lies and they dragged me for two years telling me nothing but stories and when asked to get my money back, they just ignore my request and Refuse to pay back my money as they state on the invoice that they have 0 Refund Policy, 169 E Flagler St Suite 1025, Miami ,FL 33131 Florida
Fraud By Certified Diamonds & Gemstones, Inc. Author: miami, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc miami, Florida

38, Report #1351918

Jan 25 2017
Revitalize age defying serum Offer free trial with paying shipping, they used the cred it card info and has charged my acct twice because they say trial was only for 14 days and then they charge you monthly, nowhere on that website is that stated, I looked very thoroughly before ordering trial to make sure there was nothing in fine print, they still manage to charge you. Internet Author: Detroit , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Revitalize age defying serum West Virginia

Jan 25 2017
GCA Services/Kean University Corp manager (Chad Johnson) my manger (Jared DiResi) My supervisor (Eddie Grullon) Wrongful termination- breast cancer employee Union New Jersey Author: linden, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: GCA Services/Kean University Union, New Jersey

Jan 24 2017
ehost hosting corpusa area An authorized payments , poor customer services -and worst hosting corp --please avoid them --- USA Nationwide Author: lone tree, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: ehost Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Wholesale window design Chula vista Fraudulent Scam chula vista California Author: San Marcos, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Wholesale window design chula vista, California

Skin Royale another fountain of youth ripoff Internet
Success! Author: Chula Vista, California Pharmacies: Skin Royale Internet

Jan 23 2017
PODS FRAUD with made up fees and would NOT pick up POD doe over 2 WEEKS 5585 Rio Vista Dr | Clearwater, FL 33760 Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Software Empire Fine print makes their 'instant delivery' of software not required Clearwater Internet, Florida Follow up Author: Abbeville, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Software Empire Internet

Jan 23 2017
Domain SEO Service Registration Corp. Charged me for Domain name registration, and it is already registered with Go Daddy Miami Beach Florida Author: Selah, Washington Internet: Domain SEO Service Registration Corp. Miami Beach, FL ,

Jan 20 2017
Airtech Steamining Walt, Kent Rip-Offs Vista California Author: Belleview, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Airtech Steamining Vista, California

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
C+D Corp Services, C and D corp services CD Corp Services, CD social connect, CEO of C&D Corp Services & Creative Capital Partners, Creative Capital Partners, Ebony Edwards Carl McNeilLionel RhodesTolie MillerDebra MCNeill Scam, Bounced Payroll, Witholding Pay, Verbal Abuse, Dishonest, Doshonorable Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Carl McNeill Author: Austin, Texas Employees: C+D Corp Services, C and D corp services Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
JW Beauden Beauden Corp JW Edwards aka Beauden Corp, Beauden Corp LLC Failed to pay for work completed San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Small Business Services: JW Beauden San Antonio, Texas

Jan 18 2017
B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. Bait and Switch New York New York
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Cameras & Video: B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. New York, New York