VISTA PRINT CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vista print corp
There may be more specific results for "vista print corp"
For more specific results for "vista print corp"
Showing 26-50 of 11,828 Found Reports For more specific results for "vista print corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
HIBU Hibu updated my website on the condition that it would be exactly aa it was before. Instead they gave a ryoically sloppy half a** effort asking me to fix their errors. They did NOT replicate my website. Furrhwr they introduced errors that were nisleading statements. Then they published the garbage wwbsite without my consent to start collecting money. I had to fight to NOT make more payments even aftee i had them pull the website. DO NOT USE HIBU ADVERTISING SERVICES. Hibu does as little as possivle and charges you the most. They lie to you about fixing problrms and they have NOT kept their word about fixing the wwbsite wvwn aftwr i gave them fixes. Then they continue to charge you for other as swrvices such as print that is worthless Narionwide Nationwide Author: Bay Shore, New York Advertising / Deceptive: HIBU Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Boots on the Ground Real Estate Investing Buy PD, Accuplan, Vail Corp. Real Estate Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: ARVADA, Colorado Real Estate Services: Boots on the Ground Real Estate Investing Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 29 2017
Safeguard restoration Josh gilmour Did a tile job for him he was supposed to pay he stop answer when he did he wouldn't show when and where he said Bella vista Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Home Improvements: Safeguard restoration Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Softweak Soft Techno, Simon Watson, George Cox Computer extortion by Softweak Corp. Internet Author: Gustavus, Alaska Computer Fraud: Softweak Internet

Apr 28 2017
Perfect Nutra Solutions, AKA Healthy life corp, Garcina Cambogia, http://garciniacambogiaresults.net/dr-oz-on-garcinia-cambogia/https://perfectnutragarciniacambogia.com/?GCR Garcinia Cambogia, SCAM, Healthy living, Diet, Supplements, Diet pills Pendleton Indiana
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 28 2017
Corporate Cash Credit of Canada SCAMMER CON S SELL FAKE STOLEN SHELF CORP TOOK 5,000 Author: California Financial Services: Corporate Cash Credit of Canada

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a Free trial of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Iphoneimei.net They claim one thing and then point you to the fine print Internet Author: Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Iphoneimei.net Internet

Apr 26 2017
Aceto Corp. Fake processing fees check Lake Success New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: Aceto Corp. Lake Success, New York

Apr 26 2017
nissan motor acceptance corp. They took my car and sold it for half the price and now expect me to pay the rest for nothing Nationwide Good One... Author: Stowe, Pennsylvania Car Financing: nissan motor acceptance corp. Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
JCB Skincare Products Novellus Naturals Complete Scam....READ THE FINE PRINT>>>OVER CHARGE Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Beauty Salons: JCB Skincare Products Internet

Apr 23 2017
swaplease they lied about how they would help me with getting out of my lease, i asked him before i started how abbout how much would my car be worth and he said that it did not matter but it appears that it does we are even competing with dealer on their web site internet based Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Advertising Services: swaplease Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Samantha Robinson Nation wide lending corp Promised a loan, request a payment to secure it of $850.00 North york Ontario Author: Ajax, Ontario Loans: Samantha Robinson North york, Ontario

Apr 23 2017
STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC STEVENS CONSTRUCTION, The shower Pan Company Robert, AKA Tony Stevens, is a complete hack and should be held criminally responsible. I hired him to to do a front yard project which required tearing out old grass, preparing the ground for artificial turf, digging some holes for trees, then adding a concrete patio.  Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Home Improvements: STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC Chula Vista, California

Apr 21 2017
AOS CORP todosaludtv scam bee therapy and horrible customer service Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Alternative Health: AOS CORP Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Fruit of the Loom NOT 100 percent cotton as stated on the shirt because it has static Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Fruit of the Loom Bowling Green, Kentucky

Apr 21 2017
Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp COLLECTION, CLUELESS, NOT IN BUSINESS ALMOST 5 YEARS Sugarland Texas Author: Potsdam, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp Sugarland, Texas

Apr 20 2017
SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP.Ritchie Choi Sooil Tech Corp sold us a laser and never shipped or delivered the product and refuse to refund our money Busan Other Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. Busan, Other

Apr 19 2017
Julo eye cream Be aware, read the fine print. I knew to contact the company after the 2week trial period but I thought the trial period started after you received the product. How can you try it for two weeks if you don't have the product in your hands to try? Justin california Internet Author: Knoxville , Tennessee Adoption Agencies: Julo eye cream Internet

Apr 18 2017
SkinVitalize Cream Mira Vi, KVO EyePomp, Miracle Cream Offer a sample with no small print, costs shipping only... a few days later they will charge you $89, + another $85 for something else you did not order. The sample arrives, but nothing else... and it is a crappy product, I immediately alerted my bank. My bank just sent a letter today stating that the charges were valid!! I am in shock. I would NEVER order skin cream that costs $200 on the internet!!! This company is scamming left and right. Internet
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: SkinVitalize Cream Internet

Apr 18 2017
Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp He ripped me off for $62,500.00 by showing me forged documents from US Bank No. Miami Beach Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp No. Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
MGNY Consulting Corp. Michael Geylik Tyrant, Arrogant, Liar, Slime ball, inconsiderate, manipulative Brooklyn, New York Issue resolved Author: , New York Work Place Bullies: MGNY Consulting Corp. Brooklyn, New York

Apr 18 2017
jaanu julo (eye cream and face spray products names) On 3/3/17 I saw this ad online but can't recall the website, I was under the impression they were given free samples and only had to pay the cost of shipping and handling and no other small print saying I will receive future items or that I needed to call to cancel any shipments.  Wichita Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Eye Care: jaanu Internet

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp