Complaint Review: Seattle Coffee Direct - Peel. Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2008
  • Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Seattle Coffee Direct - Peel. Inc.
    990 Grove Street Ste.204
    Evanston, Illinois

Seattle Coffee Direct - Peel. Inc., They overcharged my credit card, then they made an unauthorized charge. Evanston Illinois

This company advertises on the internet. They offer a sample of coffee and a coffee grinder for $9., and in ny case, they offered a coffee sample and four coffee mugs for $5. Once they had my credit card number they overcharged me by $20., then a short time later they charged my account $38.95 for something that I didn't even order.

After I submitted a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and filed a dispute claim with my bank they grudgingly credited my account for all of the money that they took. I just hope that in the near future they don't make anymore unauthorized charges on my credit card account.

The BBB were really the ones who were instrumental in getting my dispute settled. Don't ever underestimate the Better Business Bureau's power. If you have a complaint, don't hesitate to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (WWW.BBB.COM).

Johnny
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2008 01:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/seattle-coffee-direct-peel-inc/evanston-illinois/seattle-coffee-direct-peel-inc-they-overcharged-my-credit-card-then-they-made-an-una-394122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content