Complaint Review: Sensible Home Warranty

• Sensible Home Warranty
    1344 Disc Dr, Suite 221d
    Sparks, Nevada
    USA

Sensible Home Warranty SHW - Two weeks Will not fullfill contract. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Sparks Nevada

I have a contract with Sensible Home Warranty. I have been waiting more than two weeks to have my washing machine serviced. To date they have yet to fulfull thir contractual obligation to send a technician to make the repair.

I have been calling them daily for the past 15 days to see if my work order has been assigned to anyone. I have spoke with 6 different people in their "claims department" who tell me they are sorry it hasn't been taking care of yet and they will expedite my claim to their "vendor relations department."

I have repeatedly asked to speak to the supervisor of the claims department (his name is Brad) but have been told 4 times "He just stepped out." I have left messages for him but he doesn't return my calls.

The BBB lists Jared Bodner at (702) 376-4141. I have left him several messages to no avail.

The company now has a "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau and has GOVERNMENT ACTIONS prohibiting them to do business in the state of Washington.

BUYER BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sensible-home-warranty/sparks-nevada-89436/sensible-home-warranty-shw-two-weeks-will-not-fullfill-contract-scam-scam-scam-spar-1075062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content