Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum

• Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum
    4540 Worth Street
    Los Angeles, California

Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum ripoff Los Angeles California

This company is a total rip off. I called their 800# after their TV infomercial and was ready to purchase their vacuum and had given my cc # and then learned how they were ripping you off with shipping and when I asked about it the non english speaking order taker hung up on me.

I called back instantly and was given an 800# for their customer service and call and was given their email address. I instantly emailed them to cancel this order giving my name, address and phone number. I got back an auto response that said someone would be back to me within 48 hours.

To this day and this happened in Sept I have not had a call back and I have sent numerous emails cancelling the order. Needless to say they charged my cc and sent the product. I was not home and FedEx left it.I called FedEx and it was picked up and returned.

I called my cc company and it's still in dispute. They have now charged me a $40 charge for God only knows what. If you call their 800#, they have several you just hang on hold forever. I have filed a complaint with BBB who has given them an "F" rating that says "we strongly question the company's reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law's licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company's industry is known for its fraudulant business practices"

This is truly a company that scams the public and everyone should "BEWARE"

Beverley
Near Knotts, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2005 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/singer-lazer-storm-vacuum/los-angeles-california-90063/singer-lazer-storm-vacuum-ripoff-los-angeles-california-165300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content