Your Search | colonmed700.com
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 05 2009
ColonMed700.com Internet scam Glendale California Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: ColonMed700.com Glendale, California

Feb 05 2009
Acai Berry And ColonMed700.com charged my account $88.97 and never sent anything Nationwide Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Acai Berry And ColonMed700.com Nationwide

Feb 05 2009
ColonMed700.com, POMACAICLE, 15-day trial is a Scam-Buyer BEWARE (YOU CANNOT CANCEL) Glendale California Author: ANAHEIM, California Supplemental Health Programs: ColonMed700.com, POMACAICLE Glendale, California

Feb 05 2009
Colonmed700.com, pomacaicleanse, FXSupplements.com FRAUD Pure and simple - by the book, con job, good enough to make me cancel all my credit cards. Hope they get what they deserve. Glendale California Author: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Alternative Health: Colonmed700.com, pomacaicleanse, FXSupplements.com Glendale, California

Feb 05 2009
Colonmed700.com This is a free trial subscription scam. Ask for a free sample, get billed for 88 bucks. Glendale California Author: Fern Park, Florida Weightloss Programs: Colonmed700.com Glendale, California

Dec 20 2008
Pomacaicleanse.com. ColonMed700.com I regretably ordered a free trial bottle for $4.97 which I was billed. Now I have a charge from my bank account for $88.97!! From what I have read now, some have had more than one charge. I am disputing with my bank and cancelling my debit card. If anyone knows what other recourses there are I can take, please let me know! What a bunch of theives! Glendale, California Internet Author: Kennewick, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Pomacaicleanse.com. ColonMed700.com Internet

7, Report #401913

Dec 16 2008
Colonmed700.com RIPOFF by Colonmed700.com Glendale California Author: niles, Michigan Alternative Health: Colonmed700.com Glendale, California

Dec 15 2008
ColonMed700.com Offered me a free trial, then, before 30 days expired, sent me 2 more bottles they intend to charge me for. I have notified my Visa card and was finally able to phone and cancel my bogus subsceription, their website, which was given to cancel, has no plae on it to cancel. Glendale California Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: ColonMed700.com Glendale, California

Dec 15 2008
ColonMed700.com Free sample ordered and I was put on automatic monthly to receive w/o my approval Gendale California Author: Citrus Hts., California Supplemental Health Programs: ColonMed700.com Gendale, California