Your Search |
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 05 2009
11:32 AM Internet scam Glendale California ColonMed 700 Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: Glendale, California

Feb 05 2009
Acai Berry And charged my account $88.97 and never sent anything Nationwide ColonMed 700 Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Acai Berry And Nationwide

Feb 05 2009
11:29 AM, POMACAICLE, 15-day trial is a Scam-Buyer BEWARE (YOU CANNOT CANCEL) Glendale California ColonMed 700 Author: ANAHEIM, California Supplemental Health Programs:, POMACAICLE Glendale, California

Feb 05 2009
11:23 AM, pomacaicleanse, FRAUD Pure and simple - by the book, con job, good enough to make me cancel all my credit cards. Hope they get what they deserve. Glendale California ColonMed 700 Author: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Alternative Health:, pomacaicleanse, Glendale, California

Feb 05 2009
11:21 AM This is a free trial subscription scam. Ask for a free sample, get billed for 88 bucks. Glendale California ColonMed 700 Author: Fern Park, Florida Weightloss Programs: Glendale, California

Dec 20 2008
01:59 PM I regretably ordered a free trial bottle for $4.97 which I was billed. Now I have a charge from my bank account for $88.97!! From what I have read now, some have had more than one charge. I am disputing with my bank and cancelling my debit card. If anyone knows what other recourses there are I can take, please let me know! What a bunch of theives! Glendale, California Internet Update, got my money back! Author: Kennewick, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Internet
7, Report #401913

Dec 16 2008
11:03 AM RIPOFF by Glendale California Author: niles, Michigan Alternative Health: Glendale, California

Dec 15 2008
06:31 PM Offered me a free trial, then, before 30 days expired, sent me 2 more bottles they intend to charge me for. I have notified my Visa card and was finally able to phone and cancel my bogus subsceription, their website, which was given to cancel, has no plae on it to cancel. Glendale California Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: Glendale, California

Dec 15 2008
03:30 PM Free sample ordered and I was put on automatic monthly to receive w/o my approval Gendale California Author: Citrus Hts., California Supplemental Health Programs: Gendale, California