LOMBARDI PUBLISHING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Lombardi Publishing
There may be more reports for "Lombardi Publishing"
For more results perform a general search for "Lombardi Publishing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 31 2017
Lombardi Publishing I sent them 95.00 dollars for a report to show me how to invest in 422k accounts and received nothing New York New York Author: Wyoming, Michigan Investment Brokers: Lombardi Publishing New York, New York

Jul 17 2017
Lombardi Publishing This company stole money ? Internet Author: North Collins, New York Book Publishers: Lombardi Publishing Internet

Apr 05 2015
Lombardi Publishing $195 charge on my credit card. They never answer their phones. I have no idea what it is for. Am convinced I never ordered and it is impossible to contact them. Phone busy all day. New York New York Lombardi Publishing Customer Service Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing New York, New York

Aug 08 2014
Lombardi Publishing Corp misleading stock market report AND very deceptive refund policy Internet Committed to Customer Satisfaction Author: Huntington Beach, California Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing Corp Internet

Apr 22 2013
Lombardi Publishing Stung me for almost $3000 Internet Re: Lombardi Publishing Stung me for almost $3000 Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Business Consultants: Lombardi Publishing Internet

Nov 20 2012
lombardi publishing another ripoff, Internet lombardi publishing another ripoff, Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Book & Magazine Publishers: lombardi publishing Internet

Oct 24 2012
lombardi publishing ripoff new york city, New York Re: lombardi publishing ripoff new york city, New York Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: lombardi publishing new york city, New York

Oct 24 2012
Re: Lombardi Publishing Corp. On the 6th September they took from my account 79 for a book and a disk it did not work, Internet Author: Mitcham Surrey, Internet Book Publishers: Lombardi Publishing Corp. Internet

Sep 14 2012
Lombardi Publishing Deceiving promise's, subscription provides nothing but ad's, no worthwhile information! Internet Re: Lombardi Publishing Deceiving promise's, subscription provides nothing but ad's, no worthwhile information! Internet Author: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing Internet

Jun 11 2012
lombardi publishing corp signed up for a one year subscription. looked at the web page and decided that the service was not something I was interested in and emailed that I wanted to cancel. Internet lombardi publishing corp signed up for a one year subscription. looked at the web page and decided that the service was not something I was interested in and emailed that I wanted to cancel. Internet Author: vancouver, Washington Financial Services: lombardi publishing corp Internet

Jun 01 2012
Lombardi Publishing Corp Charge my credit card without my authorisation New York, New York Re: I finally got a cancelation... Author: Singapore, Internet Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing Corp New York, New York

May 29 2012
Lombardi Publishing Corporation Charged my credit card without my authorisation New York, New York Author: Singapore, Internet Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing Corporation New York, New York

May 09 2012
Lombardi Publishing Corp Profit Confidential The Company said you must call in to cancel your subscription, Internet Re: ...The company said you must call to cancel your subscription... Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing Corp Internet

May 09 2012
Lombardi Publishing Profit Confidential A waste of Money, Internet Re: Profit Confidential a waste of money, internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing Profit Confidential Internet

May 07 2012
Lombardi Publishing Corp Profit Confidential The Company said you must call in to cancel your subscription, Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing Corp Internet

Mar 05 2012
Lombardi Publishing Company not responsive in refund Internet RE: Lombardi Publishing Company not responsive in refund Internet Author: Singapore, Other Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing Internet

Oct 23 2011
Lombardi Publishing Corporation Wont give me my refund. Internet Author: Mountain View, California Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing Corporation Internet

Aug 31 2011
lombardi publishing adding more information to my complaint... Internet my rebuttal Author: DOWNSVILLE, New York Questionable Activities: lombardi publishing Internet

Aug 15 2011
LOMBARDI PUBLISHING I AM STILL WAITING ON MY d**n ORDER FOR 12 TOP SECRETS. IT'S BEEM OVER A MONTH. I WILL BE FILING NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS... I WANT WHAT I ORDERED, OR MY MONEY BACK....$ 29.95... NEW YORK, New York 12 Top Secrets Author: DOWNSVILLE, New York Questionable Activities: LOMBARDI PUBLISHING NEW YORK, New York

Aug 10 2011
Lombardi Publishing For my $29.95 I get a letter telling me of a report I can purchase. I didn't get the info I paid for. New York, New York Please give us a call... 1-866-744-3579 Author: Pasadena, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Lombardi Publishing New York, New York

Aug 10 2011
Please give us a call... 1-866-744-3579
Exactly Author: New York, New York Grant Writing & Research: Lombardi Publishing New York, New York

Jun 27 2011
Lombardi Publishing Woodbridge Rip Off Artists No Refund , Internet RE: Lombardi Publishing Woodbridge Author: Somerville, Tennessee Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing Internet

Jun 14 2011
Lombardi Publishing Corporation Adrian Newman Unreasonable refund policy. Suspect company uses allocated refund monies for illegal capital gain during extended 30 day time period policy. New York, New York Lombardi Fair! Author: greeley, Colorado Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing Corporation New York, New York

Feb 22 2011
Lombardi Publishing Profit Taker PROFIT TAKER SCAM: NO REFUND EVER GIVEN, DESPITE REPEATED PROMISES, Internet Lombardi rip offs Author: Seattle, Washington Investment Brokers: Lombardi Publishing Internet

Feb 04 2011
Lombardi Publishing Corp. 100% Letter Ripoff!, New York, Kleinberg, Ontario Canada Response from Company Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Lombardi Publishing Corp. Kleinberg, Ontario