Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

www.sprint.com
    Internet

Sprint PCS Fraudulently withdrew and won't help me get my money back. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Maybe you should try this

Sprint with who I do not have an account has withdrawn $1700.00 from my checking account, taking my entire paycheck and is very unwilling to assist me in getting my money back expeditiously.

Jeannie
Speedway, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint-pcs/internet/sprint-pcs-fraudulently-withdrew-and-wont-help-me-get-my-money-back-internet-416704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Maybe you should try this

AUTHOR: In My Opinion - (U.S.A.)

Sounds like someone may have used your checking information to pay their bill (either via check by phone or on-line). I had the same thing happen to me w/ Gas & Electric.

I had to call my bank to get my money back. They opened a fraud case & did an investigation. They gave me my money back in a few days, but they did let me know that if they found the debit to be legitimate, they would re-debit the funds.

In the end they did find that the debit was a fraud.

Start w/ your bank & let them know that it was an unauthorized debit & you want it investigated. Make sure you do this ASAP!!