Complaint Review: Square Trade

• Square Trade

Nationwide
    USA

Square Trade Bogus warranty povider Sn Fransisco California Nationwide

BUYER BEWARE #squaretrade warranty provider.

I bought a nice office chair back in Jan from #OfficeDepot. I also purchased an extended warranty though #squaretrade their warranty provider. Yesterday the chair broke (6 months old). I spent two hours on the phone with #squaretrade today and other folks they kept bouncing me to.

Each representative I spoke to said it wasn't their job and passed me on to someone else. Finally I was returned to #squaretrade. After two hours I was told that the manufacturers defect was not covered by my warranty and #squaretrade denied my claim. TOTAL BS.

I called #officedepot back and spoke with the manager and described what hed transpired. The store manager immediately agreed to replace my chair. My warning to all of you is #squaretrade is bogus I DO NOT recommend anyone purchase a warranty through these despicable folks. Thank you Kendall Office Depot store #6737 for resolving this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2017 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/square-trade/nationwide/square-trade-bogus-warranty-povider-sn-fransisco-california-nationwide-1379085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content