Complaint Review: Stanley Home Warranty

560 Sylvan Ave, Suite 3032, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    USA

Stanley Home Warranty All talk and no action Englewood Cliffs New Jersey

Purchased a home warranty in March, 2013, with a 'Pool' add-on. They took my money just fine, sent me a 'welcome' email, and promised to send a hard-copy contract. As of today, I STILL don't have it. I filed my first (and only) claim on Oct 22, 2013, for pool equipment repairs. After 30 days and at least 15 phone calls (mostly leaving messages and getting no return call), I had to personally locate a local repair company. I did receive professional stall-tactics and excuses from Stanley. They're really good at this.

Two more weeks pass and am finally told they won't do the repair on my pool equipment because it's propane -- too dangerous to work on. OMG, a local qualifed repair technician was standing right beside me, ready to do the work ! They denied my claim.

The complaints I have go on and on about this company, but just hear this: THEY ARE A SCAM. DON'T DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stanley-home-warranty/weeki-wachee-florida-34613/stanley-home-warranty-all-talk-and-no-action-englewood-cliffs-new-jersey-1103875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content