Complaint Review: StraightTalk.com

• StraightTalk.com
    9700 NW 112th Avenue
    Miami, Florida
    United States of America

StraightTalk.com Straight Talk Wireless at Walmart Scam,False Advertisement Unlimited Plan,Iphone 5 No Data Miami, Florida

I bought IPHONE 5 through walmart last January 31, 2013. I used straight talk for almost a month.My phone had manufactured defect so I brought it back to APPLE and they give me a new one.

On first week of march I called straight talk to set up my new iphone 5 but customer service is horrible they dont know how to figure out how to put data on my Iphone.They already charged me the whole month unlimited plan call,text,and web but I didnt receive any data.

I spent 100hrs on the phone with Straight talk customer service but nobody understands English and couldnt figure out how to put data on my Iphone. They keep taking money every month but did provide data since I got my new phone. For the entire month I dont have internet which I really need for my job.

Again I called customer service everyday for my data but then they cancelled my data cause they dont know what theyre doing, they said I violated their terms and condition for over usage of data which I didnt receive. They made up stories that my phone is not IPHONE 5 and its Samsung Android, so much things going on with this company. I asked straight talk to provide me a proof that I violated their terms and conditions and how much data I used but they cant give me anything.

StraightTalk is the worst phone company ever. This company is a Scam. They take money and dont provide services that are said on advertisement.

If its easy unlock phone and go to other companies I already left straight talk the next day but I put much money on the phone alone which is $700 outright, I cant unlock it. Wasted my time,money couldnt get internet on my job,so pissed with this company. Id rather pay more on my phone service than to be with straight talk.

I hope they will get fine by doing this to consumers, who work hard for their money to get a good phone and good service but it comes to be the worst nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/straighttalkcom/miami-florida-33178/straighttalkcom-straight-talk-wireless-at-walmart-scamfalse-advertisement-unlimited-pla-1040301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content