Complaint Review: SUPERIOR BENEFITS - GLOBAL BENEFITS

• Reported By: Keystone Heights Florida
  • SUPERIOR BENEFITS - GLOBAL BENEFITS
    100A WALNUT D15
    CHAMPLAIN, New York

SUPERIOR BENEFITS - GLOBAL BENEFITS ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing CHAMPLAIN New York *UPDATE Superior Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

CLICK HERE to see how Superior Benefits AKA World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report to give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

On 12/2/03 I was called on my cell phone by john emmanuel with SBN that I been approve for a credit card with bankone with a 0% for 2 yrs and after that it will go up to 8%.

I will get credit card if they debit my checking account 299.00. on 12/18/03 superior benefits thu amerinet took out 299.00 john said that I will get it in 7 days, and I am still waiting.

I try many times to call and it was busy, when I did hold of them the computer is always down or they hang up on me, this has cost me a big problem with my bank, I try to cancel but I been lie to with a word of you will get it.

I been lie to day one and now want my money back and more. They have put me in a bad way. common 0% for 2 yrs, I wish that was true, and i will get it in 7 days, right.

And that I will get a bankone credit card, right.

Patrick
Keystone Heights, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2004 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/superior-benefits-global-benefits/champlain-new-york-12919/superior-benefits-global-benefits-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-champlain-new-york-76920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content