Complaint Review: Superior Benefits

• Reported By: Window Rock Arizona
  • Superior Benefits
    Master Card Worldwide
    Nationwide

Superior Benefits Master Card Worldwide ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Internet *UPDATE ..Superior Benefits offering refunds, working harder to avoid customer misunderstandings, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied & thankful for Rip-off Report

UPDATE: Click Here to see how Superior Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers, working harder to avoid employee & customer misunderstandings.

I received a call from a Bob Taylor requesting for my checking account information. I was hesitant, but gave him my account number anyway, because he stated that I will be receiving a 2,000.00 credit limit. All I had to do was draft my check number and void the check.

This was my first time giving a company my account number. He also stated my contract number (519663), the operator number 3700. He told me to contact the toll free number and give them the code number (3219), then after that he instructed me to set up a pin number on December 5, 2003. I did attempt to make the call, but found out, the phone number didn't work, nor was it listed to anyone.

My minimum payment was in the amount of $299.00 which was refundable. They even offered me the Consumer benefit package. He told me that the Mastercard worldwide had no annual fee, no monthly fee, and no (other fee). I was looking forward to the card. I gave them my social security number, my date of birth and my address. I hope this comes to an end.

Genalle
Window Rock, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2003 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/superior-benefits/nationwide/superior-benefits-master-card-worldwide-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-internet-upda-74452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content