Complaint Review: Sweepstakes clearing house

• Sweepstakes clearing house
    500 Parc, Montreal, QC H3M 1M2
    500 Parc, Quebec
    United States of America

Sweepstakes clearing house Ben parker, Rosa Salcedo, John Carter They want me to wire $400 to Rosa Salcedo in Brooklyn, N.Y 11204 and give the receipt to three men in a Fed Ex truck who will give me my winning sweepstakes cashiers check. But I have to wire the mone 500 Parc, Quebec

First I get a letter and a check from Comerica Bank from a John Carter.Then someone from California calls me(Ben Parker) says,"I need to wire the 1% totaling $400.00 to Rosa Salcedo in Brooklyn, NY.

After a FedEx truck with three men, one representing the clearing house will come to my house to deliver a cashiers check for the winnings and cash of $20,000.00 dollars to me after I send the money to Rosa Salcedo.

Then they will deliver the money. The man Ben Parker calls from a private number and when my husband call that number it said,"Federal Expresses, leave a number and they will call back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sweepstakes-clearing-house/500-parc-quebec-h3-1m2/sweepstakes-clearing-house-ben-parker-rosa-salcedo-john-carter-they-want-me-to-wire-400-913354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content